[IP] Joanne's Low Story

When reading Sara's low story I remembered a
funny one.  A couple of years ago my Mom was
staying with me.  We were going somewhere one
morning and she came to check on me when I
didn't get up.  I was not very responsive
when she woke me up so she got a candy bar
from her purse.  Since I LOVE chocolate she
thought I would eat it.  I put it next to
me to "keep it warm".  I acted as if keeping
the candy bar warm was perfectly logical.
She had to get real insistent before I would
eat it.