Re: [IP] Infusion set question

In a message dated 10/15/98 11:55:00 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
email @ redacted writes:

<< After a set has been in 3 or 4 days the tape will pull off pretty easily.
If
 we have to immediately change a set after a new one was just placed(due to
 placement too close to an artery or nerve ending-VERY RARE and it burns so
 Megan knows)
 the tape is a little difficult to pull off but I do it fast and it's really
no
 big deal.

THANK YOU JUDY!!!  HOW OLD IS YOUR MEGAN?
- -JUDY