[IP] RE: Gene Testing

Hi again

Just thought I would mention it once more, and ask does anyone know
about Gene Testing.  My husband has diabetes, and our daughter is 4 yrs
of age, we are thinking about having another child- but firstly would
like to see if our daughter has or doesn't have the gene for diabetes.
What ever the outcome is, I would dearly like to try for another child,
but my husband now has doubts, since he has heard you can have the tests
Look forward to your replies
Wife of IDDM, 21yrs, on M/Med Pump since Nov97