Re: Removing the gunk, was: Re: [IP] Infusion set question

The uni-solve for removing adhesive also available in a bottle (I think about
8 oz.) with a flip top cap with a small hole so that you can use some on a
cotton ball to remove the gunk. Cheaper than buying the individual wipes,
although I bought a box of wipes so I can take them on vacation and not have
to pack a whole bottle of uni-solve. I buy mine at Bruce Medical supplies
wipes  50/pkg. $12.50   #ud4023
8 oz bottle     $8.75       #ud4020
32 oz. bottle  $28.50      #ud4021
I bought an 8 oz. bottle and it has lasted me 9 mor 10 months so far and I
still have plenty left.

They also have a 4 oz. bottle of skin bond cement that is waterproof for
$10.30  #ud4000