[IP] Diabetic type breast lump

Hello.  Thanks for all the timely information on mastopathy (diabetic
breast lumps my doctor also called it mastitis).  I made an error when i
said i was operated on Wednesday, it was really thurs. so i was
appreciative of all the responses.  I am out of surgery and doing well.
It was not bad at all.  The apprehension that it might be something else
was the worst of it.  Thanks again, Michelle

or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]