RE: [IP] Infusion set question

Judy -

The tape that I use with my Sof-set is fairly non-sticky by the time I
change sets.  When initially putting the tape/infusion set on, I clean the
area with an IV prep that gives the skin a slight tackiness to help the tape
stick - not enough for your clothes or undergarments to stick to.  When I
take the tape off to change infusion sets, it is almost like paper -
absolutely nothing like the pain of taking a band-aid off (I hate doing
that!).  I occasionally have some red irritation on my abdomen after taking
the tape off, but have found that scrubbing my abdomen with Dial
anti-bacterial body wash after I have changed the site helps to relieve that

Best Regards,
Andry Kennedy
Type 1 - 25 out of 27 years
pump - 4+ months (MiniMed 507C)