Re: [IP] Infusion set question

> I'm wondering about taking the sticky stuff off.  My daughter is 5
> and taking a bandaid off is still painful for her.  Is it pretty
> much the same as taking a bandaid off??

As I recall, the following solutions have been reported at one time
or the other.

Baby oil
Warm it with a hair dryer
Nail Polish remover
(there is some kind of adhesive remover, don't remember name -
medical supply - that basically has mail polish remover in it)

More people have trouble with these things comming off when sweating
or something like that, than have problems removing them.