Re: [IP] Blood Sugar Testing

In a message dated 10/15/98 9:34:33 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
email @ redacted writes:

<< 18 1/2 years on pump (June '80)
    ((back when pumps were PUMPS not those tiny things you young kids use
    ((and they came in your choice of color schemes: black))
    ((and the battery lasted about as long as a reservoir))
    ((and the only way to hide it was to swallow it))
    ((and even then it would show in your tummy)) >>

I'm not sure anyone who hasn't seen the original pumps can appreciate the
humor in these remarks, Yerachmiel.  But I was ROTFL. <VBG>  If you could have
swallowed one of those things!!
Beth Smith