Re: [IP] glucagon nightmare

To add one last comment,
It seems like the situation with Lily's overdose is quite different from the
usual glucagon emergency.  In that case you knew she would go low from too
much insulin and could give her glucose as her bg dropped or before it dropped
accordingly.  Usually, glucagon is given after you have already gotten too low
and can't prempt the drop with glucose.  It's an after the fact solution.