Re: [IP] Free Needles for Druggies, no help for diabetics

> Daniel,
> Very well said.
> Frank
Maybe so. But it is irksome when the goverment goes out of its way to
help people who wouldn't get out of the way if a truck were going to
run over them yet will not help at all those people who try very hard
to be productive citizens, contribute to society and take care of
themselves and their families while facing the problems of an
'expensive' chronic disease with little or no governmental assistance
either regulatory or otherwise. Some how the priorities are wrong
here. I am not saying that these programs are not worthwhile, just
that there are many other things that are equally if not more
worthwhile for the overall benefit of our society.

Just my 0.02 cents worth.