RE: [IP] Infusion set question

I'll have to agree that I've caught my infusion set on things already and
I've only been pumping since 9/22.  Caught it on the bathroom doorknob the
other day but the Tender stayed in place.  So far....I've never had one
yanked out.  I've also had my pump "trailing" me on occasion :)

I think the hardest part about pumping is getting the tape to come OFF!
Inserting the infusion set keeps getting easier but removing the old one is
a sticky situation <G>.

Carol Wilson
Type 1 - 21+ years
Pumping since 9/22/98 and loving it!