Re: [IP] Dex and vitamin C and E

The Dex is still in the "test" phase in the US.  They keep telling us it will
be on the market the first quarter of 1999 and the disks (good for 10 tests)
will be comparable in price to the Elite strips.

Marisa (8) has been using the Dex since Nov.1 of last year and we love the
meter.  We had previously used the Profile and liked  it, but the Dex is great
for a busy kid who doesn't want to take the time to put in a new strip each
time.  It's so easy to just tuck it in her pocket and it takes such a little
bit of blood.  It was great for skiing last year -- no more fumbling around
for strips with cold fingers.  She just kept it in her pocket with a hand