Re: [IP] Infusion set question

Marisa(8) uses Tenders/Comforts, too.  She really hasn't had any trouble with
them getting pulled out.  The tape really holds them in tightly.  I do remind
her to tuck the tubing in her pocket or pants if I see it sticking out as it
could get caught on something.  A youngster at the park pulled on her tubing
the other day as she asked what it was--- but the tape held it just fine.  We
were using the long 40some inch tubing and that seemed to hang out of her
pocket more often.  Lately she's been using the 20some inch Comforts
(jdentical to the Tenders) and it seems to work better.

Your daughter will love the freedom the pump gives her!