Re: [IP] Confused, looking for help......

You are absolutely correct.  Pump therapy is not new.  What I was trying =
to say was that in my experience.  It is 'new' to the vast majority of =
md and to almost all insurance co.  I know that pumps have been around =
for along timeand that there had been a loyal following among a small gro=
up of endo.  But I don't think that in the US we had any 'hard' scientifi=
c data to throw at the insurance industry untill the DCCT. Is my thinking=
 on this correct?  Please advise, if not.  You may want to e mail me at =
email @ redacted as we may end up getting off topic for the list.