Re: [IP] Calling all Coffee Lovers

Hi Mary Jean,
I live a VERY caffinated (sp) life.  I live in SF and coffee is an interg=
aral  and essential part of my day.
When I was first diagnosed, I ask my doc about coffee.  He said that ther=
e was no 'danger' of enjoying that delightful beverage.  Over the past =
13 years I have found that caffine does not effect my Bg.  It sounds like=
 you have a real puzzler on you hands.
Have you thought that the higher Bgs may be related to 'brand' rather tha=
n 'strength'?  Maybe there is 'something' in the processing that the cart=
 uses.  Good luck and take care.
Frank