[IP] Diabetic type breast lump

I have been told my lumps are those fibrocystic wahtever ya call it lumps (for
which  he tells me to avoid caffeine - BWAHAHAHAHAAA), but I had never heard
about this!!!!  Hope you are ok - keep us posted!

thanks for the information - very interesting, especially since I do in fact
have lots and lots of retinopathy.  I also am intrigued about the auto immunde
theory!  My ob-gyn never even mentioned this to me - I will have to ask him...

*-)=B xoxx   (whose boobs are not only droopy but lumpy as well...not that I
have had any complaints...)