Re: [IP] Infusion set question

 I have had some sets pull out when playing active sports.  Sometimes
the heat and sweat makes the tape slip and the cannula pull out.  I have
also had some problems with the set near my belt.

If Laura has a pack with her testing equipment she should incude a
couple of sets just in case she has a problem.  I always keep a needle
and a bottle of Humalog in my pocket just in case it pulls and I need a
quick shot to carry me over.

She will be so much bettter off with the pump....

Good luck,

Ken Bernstein