Re: [IP] glucagon nightmare

I wouldn't have believed it 15 years ago, when I was Lily's age either, but
there really are ocassions on which glucagon works within 15 minutes and oral
glucose doesn't work fast or hard enough until after you are unconscious.
It's not a cureall and obviously it is better to try the oral stuff first.
But you need to have the glucagon available and use it after 10-15 minutes of
the oral stuff not working fast enough.  Otherwise, its a nasty nasty trip to
the ER!