Re: [IP] Not just Nova Scotia

> The CDA should be lobbying
>for more, assuming they aren't, and letters to your MP/MLA (member of
>Parliament - federal- and Member of the Legislative Assembly

Last time I asked the CDA about this; they provided me with the
understanding that in exchange for some govt funding they had to promise to
not lobby nor critisize the govt nor the govt health systems.

Makes me sick.

Darrin Parker
email @ redacted   Nova Scotia, Canada!

Check out:  http://www.geocities.com/HotSprings/Spa/4750/intro.htm  and go