Re: [IP] Calling all Coffee Lovers

I WROTE BEFORE ABOUT THE THYROID CONDITION. I DID NOT NOTE AT THAT
TIME
I WAS TAKING 1000MG OF VITAMIN E FOR FIBROID SYSITS (SPELLING) . IT
SEEMS THAT VITAMIN E CAN EFFECT BG (BEING LOWER). ALSO TO THE COFFEE
THING. I DRANK COFFEE LIKE IT RAN FROM THE WATER FAUCET. NEVER DID
ANYTHING DIFF TO  BG BEFORE OR AFTER I QUIT DRINKING COFFEE.THE ONLY
THING EFFECTED (OR IS IT AFFECTED) WAS MY URNING FOR COFFEE.
LEANN