Re: [IP] Diabetic type breast lump

Why on earth have surgery before they understand what the issue is?

Ask your doctor the question like this:

What is the medical explanation for this lump in my breast?

Then ask

What is the medical explanation for surgery?

If there is no sign of a milignant tumor I would strongly urge you to seak
alternative means of responding to this lump.  Sometimes women develop
lumps due to bacteria, sometimes they're cysts due to caffiene, yeast, diet

I think the medical 'slice and dice' rule to everything is a MISTAKE!
Looking for cause to the problem is key here.

I am very interested to hear about the diabetic connection here, I don't
doubt it-- but I want to know why and I'm sure you do to0.

>Here is a new diabetic complication.  Seems they are all over the place.
>I go in for surgery Wednesday for a lump which the doctor says is common
>for diabetics.  Has anyone else ever heard of this one?  Does anyone know
>what the name is? or where i can find out more information?  Michelle at
>email @ redacted if anyone would like  to respond privately.
>or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]

ReThinking Paper,
Emily Miggins