[IP] A1c Results

I just got my test results back and my A1c was 4.9!  According to my
doctor's graph this means an average of 90.  I was pretty amazed as I have
been having a lot of high 100's and low 200's due to miscalculating carbs.
The lowest I have been has been in the 60's and not very often so I am
pretty excited.  My 24 hour urine test also came back with everything in
normal range so Yeah!  Thanks for all of your information it has been very