[IP] Searching For Endo in Southern CA

I live in Long Beach very close to the Orange County border.  I was wondering
if any of you are in my area and what endo you use.  I have tried Dr. Michael
Perley and he was a nightmare.  I currently see Dr. Richard Berkson but he
isn't big on the pump and I feel like I don't have the support of a doctor.
If any of you know the name of a great endo please, please share it with me.
I haven't been to the endo in three months now and its time to get to the doc.