Re: [IP] Calling all Coffee Lovers

I have been drinking coffee since I was 14-- almost all of the years I have
been diabetic.  It has alsways been my "treaty".

Coffee actually is a KNOWN metabolic booster.  I have read articles that
support this statement. It also apparently make one more sensitive to low
bg. warning signs.

But, there are many draw backs as well to coffee.  In fact my boyfriend
(danny) just quit.  Some of the related issues are but not limitted to:
heaviest pesticide user
oild/acids promote gastro intestinal issues
increase cyst development is women
reak havoc with nervous system

I'll post more info from Dan-- i fwd. him this to respond to!

ReThinking Paper,
Emily Miggins