Re: [IP] Confused, looking for help......

> Pump therapy is new.

Sorry Frank, but it is not new.  It is 25 years old!  At the time it came out, they thought we would
have closed loop pumping in 10 years (that was 20 years ago!). Pumping is certainly not old but
when you consider that the ADA materials most diabetics are trained on only evolved in the 1970s
and that insulin was only discovered in the '20s, it's just not that new.

Don't mean to contradict you but it is this kind of misinformation that causes whatever new
insurance policy I have acquired when I change jobs to first reject my pump supply requests!