[IP] Not just Nova Scotia

Hi everyone,

                It's not just Nova Scotia that does not have coverage -
New Brunswick is another maritime province that is just as bad. There is
NO medical coverage for any diabetic supplies here. It makes it really
hard on a persons wallet. We bought the pump from our own pocket. The
banks here would not even give us a loan because they didn't think that
an insulin pump was a "necessity". The question that I was asked was "Do
you really need a pump".Can you imagine that???? I was very upset and
angry about that!!!!
                 The thing that bugs me is that the government here in
New Brunswick are giving druggies free needles to help their drug abuse.
The thing is we need insulin to stay alive and a junkie needs needles to
get high. I think someone is missing the "point". There is no help for
diabetics and it can cause alot of greif especially when we are a one
income family.
            Sorry, for the bit--ing. I just don't know what to do.