RE: [IP] Calling all Coffee Lovers

Mary Jean....if caffeine had a pronounced effect on BGs, mine would stay in
the "orbital" range all the time!  I drink lots of coffee (from various
sources) throughout the day and have never noticed a correlation between the
caffeine and my BG's.  Maybe this is another YMMV type thing and it's
effects are different on each of us. :-)

Carol Wilson
Type 1 - 21 years
Pumping since 9/22 and buzzing from caffeine all day............