Re: [IP] Question

Relative to the thread about it being harder to control the longer you have
had it, I found it began getting harder in the 25-30 year range (but luckily
for me home blood glucose monitoring appeared).  After almost 44 years on
insulin I have almost total hypo unawareness (until the neurological
symptoms), and very little predictability about insulin or food action (which
is why I am going on the pump). It is definitely more complicated for woman,
particularly going into menopause.