[IP] Dex meter and the Mac

I called Bayer again since some of you have the Dex computer supplies and
was told that it has been available in Canada for a week, although I bought
the meter a year ago.  It costs CDN$89 for the CD rom and cable and they
could not tell me if it would work on the Mac.

If anyone has a Mac and is using the software, please let me know.  I am
soooo frustrated, since I have been after this thing for a year and getting
very little help from Bayer Canada.

Thanks for all the info,

Vancouver, BC, Canada
email @ redacted          http://www3.bc.sympatico.ca/mappa_mundi/