Re: [IP] glucagon nightmare

For many years as a child the only recourse for a low bg my parents had was
glucagon. I remember waking up inthe morning with headaches and nausea like you
wouldn't belive. I usually ended up in the hospital for a couple of days to get
things stabilized again.   This was before managed care(vbg).  No one knew back
then about using lower doses.  My husband and I tried the lower dose and it worked
great. No headache! Sally