Re: [IP] Question

In a message dated 10/13/98 2:34:41 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
email @ redacted writes:

<< The longer you've been diabetic the harder its supposed to be, although I
think there are other factors that play in too. >>

Relating to the first part of your statement,  After 38 years of diabetes it
is actually easier to deal with the diabetes and bgs than it was before.
Regarding the second part of your statement, I am lucky that all of my other
factors, heredity, exercise, family have been goof to and for me.  I test
between 3 and 6 times a day and only increase if I am sick or on the rare
occasion that there is an unexplainable bg.  Stay well, Good Health and
Happiness, Jeff.
type 1 38 yrs, dxed age 11 mths
pumping 15+ yrs