Re: [IP] Dex meter (was: Meters)

In a message dated 10/13/98 9:35:55 PM Eastern Daylight Time, email @ redacted
writes:

<< The last time I called the company for cartridges, they told me release was
 scheduled for around January 1999.  I'll try to remember to ask them the next
 time I call.  Or check some of the links from our website for meters.  There
 might be something on the web.
 Beth Smith >>

I ALSO USE THE DEX, WITH A TEST GROUP.  THEY TOLD ME JAN. '99 ALSO.  MY
BATTERY WAS FLASHING ON THE METER TODAY, SO TONIGHT I CALLED AND
THEY ARE
SENDING ME NEW BATTERIES FREE OF CHARGE.  ALONG WITH THAT I ASKED
ABOUT THE
DOWNLOADING ONTO THE COMPUTER AND THEY ARE SENDING ME THOSE
SUPPLIES TOO.  I
HAVE HAD WONDERFUL SERVICE FROM BAYER SINCE MY DAUGHTER WAS DX.
WE STARTED
USING THE ELITE AND NOW THE DEX AND WE JUST LOVE BOTH METERS!

- -JUDY
MOTHER OF AMANDA, 5 YRS. OLD
INVESTIGATING THE PUMP