Re: [IP] Confused, looking for help......

Hi Bruce,
I've read the other posts from the group and they all have really good =
advice.  This reply may not be exactly on topic but, here is my .02 cents=
Pump therapy is new.  We all know about it but the rest of the world is =
still in the dark.  It seems that your current endo is just entering into=
 this worderful world.  The best advice that I can offer is to talk to =
her.  Find out what her timetable and procedure are, and see if you agree=
 with it.  There are soooooo, many variations is the process of getting =
a pump that knowledge will be your best weapon.  Keep a file.  Make a lis=
t and check it twice before you meet with your endo.  Be assertive, I hav=
e found that pump therapy is much more relational than standard MDI.  I =
have a much more open and evolving relationship with my pump endo than =
I ever had with my old (your doing fine) endo.  Take care and GOOD LUCK.