Re: [IP] Humalog.... for me, not as fast as they say it is!

Your "it could be"s sound like the one's I was telling myself too.  I wouldn't
have thought much about it but I think I am seeing this consistently and I
think we've been reading about it here too.  Does this mean that over time the
bodies processing of humalog changes?  I'm wondering....  After all, it's only
been on the market for a couple of years so there can't be too much long term
info yet.