Re: [IP] Confused, looking for help......

Not feel like your alone.  My endo did the same thing.  I finally told him
that I didn't care if he didn't care for the pump, but it was my life that we
were talking about not his.  He wasn't a diabetic and he did know what it was
like to take 6 shots a day and how hard it was to stay in control.  It is your
decision not her and you need to stress to her how important it is to you.
Good luck.