[IP] Pump supplies

     I also use Caremark for insulin and test strips, but my pump supplies
     are considered part of "Durable Medical Equipment" (DME) and come from
     another place.
     I'm not sure if this is still true or not, but Caremark used to accept
     "kit" prescriptions.  If you can convince your physician to write all
     items on one prescription form and put "insulin pump supplies" as the
     title, then Caremark considers it one prescription with multiple
     components.  One prescription = One Co-Payment!
     If the prescription is written on multiple sheets, however, they will
     assign multiple prescription numbers (and multiple co-payments), even
     if you have a history of receiving "kits" in the past.  Also, if your
     doc writes "as needed" for test strips, they'll send you one box.
     They need a specific quantity (for me, 90 days x 6 = 540).
     Hope this saves you some money!