RE: [IP] Another Site Question

Okay pumpmates...I warned you there'd be questions....

I changed sites last night (I use Tenders) and noticed some pain upon
insertion.  I felt as though my angle was less than the usual 30 degrees but
instead of starting over, I continued and completed the insertion.  I'm
feeling some pain at the site upon touching it but there's no redness or
swelling.  I didn't get any blood either.  My BGs are normal (well within
range) so I no there's no crimp and the insulin is being delivered properly.
It doesn't sting when I bolus either.  Should I remove the set and change
sites or just put up with the tenderness in the site area for a couple more

Carol Wilson
Pumping since 9/22/98