Re: [IP] Humalog.... for me, not as fast as they say it is!

Ruth asked if anyone found humalog working slower over time -- I think that
has been what has happened to me with injections.  At first postmeal readings
were wonderful, but now (after about 3 months of humalog injections) it is
looking more like regular (but maybe with not quite as long a tail).  So I
still want to try it in the pump I am supposed to get this week.

What are the symptoms of site degradation with humalog that everyone is
talking about?