[IP] Ratio

Opps, I forgot to mention the point of my last response...ratio, I mix =
5-1, I draw in 60 units of Velosulin, then fill the syring the rest of the =
way till its full.  Holds 300 units.  Be careful not to mix.   I insert =
air into the Humalog with another syringe to get the pressure, then put =
the current syringe in to pull the insulin out.=20

>>> <email @ redacted> 10/12 7:18 PM >>>
In a message dated 10/12/98 5:08:47 PM Eastern Daylight Time,