[IP] V & H Mix

I started mixing Velosulin and Humalog two weeks ago and already I can go =
4.5 days without a site change.  Before that it was 2 or 3 days max.   And =
I seemed to have phases when I had site/absorption problems almost every =
day.   Now, for the first time in two years, my site lasts as long as my =
syringe of insulin does.  =20

There is a tail on the mix which comes about 3-4 hours after bolusing =
which you need to be aware of.  Michael explained it to me.  I would go to =
about 50 bg.  Now I bolus .5 or so less for a meal and the problem has =
been solved.=20
I go to Birmingham Friday for my Endo visit and to see where my bg are.  =
They were at 7 last time.  =20

>>> <email @ redacted> 10/12 7:18 PM >>>
In a message dated 10/12/98 5:08:47 PM Eastern Daylight Time,