Re: [IP] Disetronic vs. Minimed - batteries

email @ redacted wrote:
> Point well made Ted -  i did not know that they also sold the batteries as
> well.  I was only basing what I said about the Minimed batteries on the

Yes, points made by reps about the competition tend to be a bit out of line.

> Sounds like it is a moot point!       (hummmm, did I spell moot right? -
> doesn't look right to me)

Yes, you got it right. Maybe you felt that "mute" would be correct, but that
would be a subject for a list about a different health problem, those not
able to speak well......

Ted Quick