Re: [IP] Confused, looking for help......

I also was told by My Endo that the Insurance Company wanted numbers...
Just alot of numbers that I was cjeckin my blood religously.. Even when
the average is 300 they just want to know you are gonna 'use' the pump
make an attempt at using it. Even with a pump and you don't chk and dbl
chk you could be in for trouble.. And mine is an Managed Choice PPO..