Re: [IP] Humalog.... for me, not as fast as they say it is!

I was finding this thread interesting b/c I starting using humalog in Feb and mixing it
a few months later.  The last few weeks the action time seems much much slower -- so
much that I did one set with pure humalog (still seemed slower)  Those of you finding
humalog slower did this develop over time?  Or was it always that way?