Re: [IP] Question, Which MIX

The CDE I saw a few times at Kaiser in Martinez told me she uses 1:1 (Jeannie
Hickey).  I don't know her well but saw her a few times.   I live in Berkeley
and that year I worked in Santa Rosa and Hayward and we were frequently
spending weekends at my in-laws in Palo Alto so getting to Martinez was always
an interesting trick.