Re: [IP] Question

>>  My insulin "humalog" may be dying after 2-2.5 days....   I figured I

> Actually, several people have reported that it isn't the insulin in the
> reservoir that "quits", its that the site stops absorbing the insulin.  I know

> "straight up" with no problems.  This is a YMMV issue, I just wanted to let

This must definitely be a YMMV issue. I regularly go 10 to 11 days on
one cartridge of Humalog without a noticeable drop in effectiveness (in
Texas heat, even). Now my site does go bad in 2 to 4 days, depending
on the angle/depth I use (Tenders). I've been pumping about 2 months
now and will try out this mixing someday soon, and Post the results on

George Lovelace
Type 1, 35 years, Pumping 8/13/98

My other pancreas is battery-operated