Re: [IP] Disetronic vs. Minimed - batteries

Point well made Ted -  i did not know that they also sold the batteries as
well.  I was only basing what I said about the Minimed batteries on the
Sounds like it is a moot point!       (hummmm, did I spell moot right? -
doesn't look right to me)

Btw   - Laura starts pumping one week from TODAY!   YEA!!!!!