Re: [IP] Confused, looking for help......

I have been on the pump for 6 years now--my insurance company at the time I
first got the pump wanted documentation for approximately six months of non-
controlled blood sugars---documentation of lows and highs.  I was taking
between 4-5 injections at the time--and I was very poorly controlled.  I think
you are correct--if you are in good control--why would they authorize a pump?