Re: [IP] Dex meter (was: Meters)

I think I may be having problems getting it because I am dealing with Bayer
in Canada, which is pretty stupid considering the meter has been available
to all here for a while.  I will mention that I know the cables etc are
available in the States test program and I might get more action.

Does anyone know if the software will work with a Mac?  I can't get a
straight answer from Bayer.

Thanks for the info,

>I too have been using the Dex meter for quite a while.  Bayer sent me the
>software and cable a couple of months ago and it's great.  It may not be
>available to the general public.  I am participating in their test market
>program in the US.  I love the convenience and size of the meter.  It has
>become my primary meter.
>Beth Smith

Vancouver, BC, Canada
email @ redacted          http://www3.bc.sympatico.ca/mappa_mundi/