Re: [IP] Dex meter (was: Meters)

Janine, thanks for the quick response.  I heard about the Dex through my pump
club in Indianapolis, however, nothing more has been said.  Keep me posted on
the software and when they are going to release the new meter and software to
the public.  I'd really like to check it out.  Right now I use the AccuCheck
Advantage.  It's okay but does not have software, and I don't want to spend
the money unless I know what I'm getting

Type 1 almost 28 years (12/98)
DX: Aged 19
On MiniMed 506 2 years 12/98 and don't ever want to go back on