From:     email @ redacted [mailto:email @ redacted] On Behalf Of
Janine Shea
Sent:     Monday, October 12, 1998 8:36 PM
To:  email @ redacted
Subject:  [IP] Dex meter (was: Meters)

I have a Dex and have been using it for almost a year, since it has been on
the market in Canada since last fall.  I really like it because it uses
very little blood, is quick and has a cartridge of 10 test strips.  I have
found it to be very accurate.  The lancet device it comes with (Microlet)
is the most comfortable I have ever used.

I have been waiting for ages for Bayer to come out with their computer
program to download from the Dex.  It is apparently due out soon and I have
to call this week to find out if it is ready.  They promised me a free
cable/CD system because I have been calling them every 2 months since
January.  They had initially promised it by last April.

type 1, 19 years
pump, almost 14 years

email @ redacted wrote:
>I've heard there is a new Dex meter coming or may already be available.
>Anyone know anything about it??

Vancouver, BC, Canada
email @ redacted          http://www3.bc.sympatico.ca/mappa_mundi/